Single Family Residence, Cape - Brewster, MA
Turnkey renovated Cape in the Beechwood Landing Association. Enjoy association rights to a sandy beach on Greenland Pond as well as dock on Long Pond. Highlights of the 2010-2012 improvements include: new kitchen w/ island, granite countertops, and stainless appliances; new tv/family room w/ audio video systems; air conditioning; new windows, doors, AZEC trim, roof, siding, outdoor shower, paint; new bathroom vanities, fixtures, and countertops; new detached two-garage; Sonos audio system; cobblestone apron and bluestone gravel drive. The list goes on and on. A great house on a beautiful lot convenient to bay beaches, Captains Golf Course, and Nickerson State Park.
Eric Ehnstrom of oldCape Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Cape Cod,
Vol. 11, Issue 13, Page 2.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Cooling System: Wall Unit(s) A/C
- Heating System: Hot Water; Fireplace
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Open
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Garden,Lawn,Wet Bar
- Garden,Wet Bar,Lawn
- Lawn,Garden,Wet Bar
- Lawn,Wet Bar,Garden
- Wet Bar,Garden,Lawn
- Wet Bar,Lawn,Garden